I Would love to go back to Pakistan one day, play PSL: Usman Khawaja

Usman Khawaja PSL
Usman Khawaja PSL
The Australian star Usman Khawaja has conceded that Pakistan Super League is among the rivalries that have been on his radar for a long while as he communicated his craving to return to the nation of his introduction to the world.

Khawaja was conceived in Islamabad however at five years old he moved with his family to Australia, for whom he has become a public cricketer.

In an interview with cricket.com.au, Khawaja uncovered that he had not visited Pakistan in over 10 years yet might want to, remembering playing for the nation's leader competition, PSL.

"There are bunches of rivalries around the globe which I haven't played in yet. I've played IPL, and T20 cricket in England, yet I haven't played CPL (Caribbean Premier League) or even PSL (Pakistan Super League) yet, which would be ideal to do," he said.

"Pakistan is clearly where my family is from, it's the place I was conceived and I'd love to get back there one day. I haven't been there for 11-12 years so I'd prefer to tick that off the basin list, as well. I have a ton of help in Pakistan and it'd be ideal to return and see and meet a portion of those individuals."

Against Pakistan, Khawaja midpoints 70.85 in Tests, 38.44 in ODIs however just 21 in T20Is.

          Also Read:

Comments